Datem Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides- Liquid-E472e
|EC No.||E 472e|
|Iodine Value||40-50g I/100g|
|Saponification Value||480-510 mgKOH/gm|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||Max 10mg/kg|
|Arsenic||Max 3 mg/kg|
|Lead||Max 2 mg/kg|
|Mercury||Less than 10 mg/kg|
|Arsenic||Max 1 mg/kg|
|Cadmium||Max 1 mg/kg|
Dynatar 95-62-80 LQ is a Liquid Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Ester of Mono and Diglycerides with mid-level tartaric acid content.
Dynatar 95-62-80 LQ is used in Bread, Short-dough Biscuits and Oleo Resins.
Dynatar 95-62-80 LQ is a hydrophilic emulsifier which is easily dispersible in water. In bread it acts as a dough conditioner. In short- dough biscuits it plays a number of important functions. In Oleo- resins it acts as a dispersion agent.
Benefits in Bread
* Liquid dosing ensures good dispersibility in dough
* By strengthening the gluten network and improving gluten extensibility it increases the volume of bread
* It creates better dough elasticity, resulting in better over-spring
* It aids fat distribution in dough resulting in smaller cells and a more uniform crumb structure.
* Improves machinability by adding plasticity to dough thereby reducing inconsistencies in batches from varying quality of other ingredients or due to mechanical stress
* Partially reduces added gluten.
Benefits in Biscuits
* Improves the distribution of fat in dough thereby allowing the reduction of fat used by up to 20% without the need to add excess amounts of water to maintain dough consistency
* Improves volume of biscuits
* Adds plasticity to the dough thereby improving machinability, cutting, and moulding
* Improves crispness, bite, texture and eating quality
* Acts as a lecithin replacer
Benefits in Oleo-resins
* Improves the dispersion of oleo-resins in water
* Stabilises such water-in-oil emulsion